- General Information
- When will my bin be delivered?
- How can I renew my subscription online?
- I can't remember my password, what should I do?
- How do I change or add an email address on your Green Waste Club account?
- I can't remember my GWC ID number, what can I do?
- When will my bin be collected?
- What can I put in my Green Waste Club bin?
- Does this scheme accept eggshells, teabags, and peelings?
- Does this scheme accept animal bedding or animal waste?
- Why wasn’t my bin collected?
- My bin was out at the kerbside and it was not contaminated, why wasn’t it collected?
- Does my waste need to be in sacks?
- If I have too much waste to fit in the Green Waste Club bin, can I leave it out beside my bin for collection?
- How many collections will I get?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- All bins need to be presented on collection day by 6.00am.
- Bins should be located at the edge of your property next to the road and be visible from the road for vehicles travelling in both directions (this will allow the driver to spot the bin).
- Bins should not be overfilled i.e. the lids should be able to close.
- The bin remains the responsibility of the customer during the hire period.
- Any Green Waste Club bins left for collection that contain material that is not accepted in this scheme will not be collected.
- Should you choose not to renew your subscription, there will be a charge of £12 payable for the bin to be removed.
Bins take up to 12 working days to be delivered from the date of placing the order. They arrive with a pack detailing the service.
Log in using your email address and click on My Account. Click on renew my subscription for your options.
Just click on the "Forgot your password?" link at the top of the page and follow the on screen instructions.
Log in to your account using your email address and check the Account Summary page to review or amend your email address.
Check your most recent Green Waste Club correspondence or contact us via email, we will be happy to help.
- Fortnightly throughout the year with a 2 week suspension of the service at Christmas.
- Customers can check their next collection day by logging into their account.
- Garden waste, comprising of waste such as leaves, grass cuttings, hedge and tree cuttings, and similar materials (this excludes kitchen waste and any animal-derived matter).
- Any woody material exceeding 100mm/4” in diameter will not be accepted by the scheme.
- Inert waste, such as soil, hardcore, bricks, concrete etc will not be accepted.
- Garden waste must be placed loose in the bin, not in bags of any sort.
Due to restrictions on what can be received at most compost sites, we cannot accept kitchen waste (which includes fallen fruit, fruit and vegetable peelings, teabags and egg shells).
Due to restrictions on what can be received at most compost sites, we cannot accept animal bedding or animal waste.
Bins need to be at the kerbside, visible from the road by 6.00am on the day of collection. Bins that are not presented at the kerbside will not be emptied. Bins that contain material not accepted by the scheme or are overfilled will not be emptied.
Please call our dedicated hotline on 0800 0858 286 to report a missed bin. You will need to report the missed container by 5pm the following working day. Alternatively please email us by 23:59 the following working day to firstname.lastname@example.org
No, it must be loose inside the bin.
If I have too much waste to fit in the Green Waste Club bin, can I leave it out beside my bin for collection?
No. All waste must be contained in the bin with the lid shut. Unfortunately we cannot take any side waste.
Customers receive a fortnightly collection for 12, 24 or 36 months from the date they join depending on the subscription length chosen. Please remember there is a two week suspension of the service over Christmas and New Year.
You can cancel your subscription within the 14 day cooling off period when you join or within your renewal period.
Please note; If you pay by monthly instalments and wish to cancel outside of the cooling off period, you are responsible for all of the remaining payments due until the end of your contract.
There will be a £12 bin removal fee applicable to all cancellations.
To cancel, please fill in the Cancellation Form and send it back to Biffa Municipal Limited, 2nd Floor, The Gatehouse, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury, Bucks HP19 8DB
Alternatively, please email email@example.com or call 0800 0858 286 to speak to the Customer Service Team.